____________________________________
I tried to wake up early, dragged myself to school for the meeting. Had lunch, a coffee, a hot choc, a few ciggs. 2 hours, I read my readings for one of my class tmr. I took the walk home.
I stared at my living room. I started to move around the furnitures. Took my late dinner. Watched TV. 2 hrs gone. Received a call, dailed a number. Tried to re-write my time table. Tried to sort out my assignment due dates.
3 Assignments due the same week. 1 Due tmr morning.
Im trying to sit down and start reading the textbook. Tried to do something. Received another mail from the group member. Reflected on my empty mind, nothing is done.
I think, Im preparing myself for a major break down.
So really, excuse me if i just MIA for the longest time.
Im already broken as a matter of fact. Fuck. The pressure just triggered.
Goodbye.